Ways to Donate
Thank you for considering making a gift to Exit 0 Ministry.
Gifts to the Exit 0 can be made:
- By check or credit card by Online Giving
- or By mail Po.Box 1315 Jeffersonville Indiana 47131-1315
Contributions can be made in a number of ways, including:
As a monthly donor, your generosity directly impacts our ability to work toward preventing and ending homelessness in America. Monthly contributions are transferred online safely and conveniently and help reduce administrative expenses, so that more of your gift goes directly to our programs.
Monthly contributions add up! A gift of $10, $25, or $50 a month equals $120, $300, or $600 in annual support. Click here and select the “recurring donor” option below your selected donation amount to enroll in our online monthly giving program.
In Honor or in Memory
Gifts can be made in honor of a family member, friend, or significant other.
this is updated monthly with the needs from the ministry. The best thing here is you can purchase on line and it gets Dropped shipped to the ministry. CLICK HERE TO SHOP ONLINE
please mention Jesus cares at Exit 0 at check out as we are partnered with them for there Reward program.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 28544 or name of organization, (Jesuscaresatexit0) select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.